Acetylated Starch (E1420) or Starch Acetate (INS1420) is obtained by esterification of food starches with acetic anhydride or vinyl acetate in accordance with good manufacturing practice (GMP). The esterification/acetylation results in substitution of hydroxyl groups with acetyl esters.
INS No. 1420
CAS number: 9045-28-7; 60164-73-0
H/S code: 3505.10.90
Quality Certificates: HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points), USFDA (United States Food & Drug Administration), FSSC 22000, the Halal and Kosher standards.
Packaging: 25 kg, 500kg, 800kg, and 1000kg bag
Acetylated starch (E1420) has the following properties:
- Improved clarity and lower gelatinization point
- Improved low temperature stability and water holding capacity
- Texturing agents for food products
- Composed of starch acetate and modified tapioca starch with macromolecular hydrophilic groups and low gelatinization temperature
- High peak and heat viscosity and stable viscosity
- The paste is transparent, heat-resistant, acid-resistant, and shear force-resistant
- Great elasticity, preferable film-forming ability, stable freezing and thawing property, and stable storage
These properties make acetylated starch useful in various applications, including as a thickener, stabilizer, and texturizer in food products.
Bakery, meat products, noodles, sauces & dressing, dairy products, frozen foods, snacks, batter mix, tapioca pearls… see full list
|Starch content (%)||Min 85|
|Moisture (%)||Max 14|
|Ash (%)||Max 0.2|
|pH||5.0 – 7.0|
|Viscosity||Min 700 BU|
|DS||0.01 – 0.075|
|Whiteness (%)||Min 90|
|Fineness (%)||Min 99|
|SO2||Max 30 Ppm|
Frequently Asked Questions/ FAQ
The minimum order quantity (MOQ) for each shipment is 10,000 kilograms
The approximate lead time for shipment is 10-15 days following receipt of the confirmed order and payment.
T/T and L/C are acceptable payment methods.
HS code is 3505.10.90
Cat Lai Port, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Usually, we furnish the following documents: Packing List, Certificate of Analysis (COA), Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading, Health Certificate, and Certificate of Origin.